Friday, July 9, 2010

Worthington Talks About "Clash: Part 2"

Sam Worthington was chatting with Comingsoon.net the other day about "Clash Of The Titans II". This is what he said,
"It will be 3D this time. Shot in 3D. Do put that in and make them fucking aware... When I read Clash 2, they came to me the other day. I said, 'I kinda dig where it's going, but can we make the character more of this? Can we make it more of that? Can I get to play a lot more and get involved and have a lot more fucking fun than just being a young man who has to stand there and look pretty?' I'm sick of doing that, so it's kind of a case of, 'How do we make Perseus a lot more fun?' So we're sort of shaping it down that track. And Warner Bros. has been nice enough to give us a bit on input."
I never got to see the first film in the cinema, but I heard from some people that it was crap and I heard from others that it was good. So, I'll probably get it when it comes out on DVD. But I will try and see the sequel in the cinema when it comes out in Spring 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment