Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Eleventh Doctor Has Broken Sonic Screwdriver Four Times!



New Doctor, Matt Smith has confessed to have already broken about 4 of his sonic screwdrivers from the new series, while he was getting used to the role of The Doctor.
He told the Radio Times, ''I've broken four of them...I like to have it about my person at all times, just twirling it around and flicking it. It's all part of the magic, isn't it?''
I have to say, after watching Matt Smith on Friday Night With Jonathon Ross, I think he's gonna be great for the role. He's so enthusiastic and happy and hyper about it. In the interview he showed us the new sonic screwdriver and he was showing us how it worked and that the top part opens. Watch the video of the interview below, if you haven't already seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glz4ow7mRVU (clip shown on Jonathon Ross)

No comments:

Post a Comment