Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Chris Evans Cast As The First Avenger!


OMG! I couldn't believe my eyes this morning when I saw that Chris "The Human Torch" Evans has been confirmed by Marvel, to play Captain America in "The First Avenger: Captain America".
I actually thought that it would go to that guy from The Office: US (John Krasinki), but I guess not. He would have been good though, but Evans is still gonna be good. So far the cast is Chris Evans as Captain America and the great Hugo Weaving as The Red Skull. So a wonder what fans will make of this, seeing the fact that Evan's has already played a Marvel Comics character, Johnny Storm aka The Human Torch from The Fantastic Four films. But all I can say to him is good luck and lets hope the role goes down well for him.

"The First Avenger: Captain America" is scheduled for a July 2011 release. More news will come after I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment