Saturday, May 7, 2011

Home Stores And Non-Sensical T-shirts


The most LOVEly weekend. It's been so long since we just spent time together outside this apartment! We went out to dinner, and to the shopping centre (if you can call it that) in Karmiel, about half an hour from our home.
I was in such a stupid mood, so I apologise for my general demeanour in the photos - I just couldn't take anything seriously and was much to restless to have pictures taken of me!! Also, sorry for the quality; it was getting dark and my camera was on a weird setting that my friend couldn't really handle!!
My friend, Sam, and I started off by going shopping, though not really shopping, more like trying to find the worst clothes/shoes/everything we could, succeeding in finding the most HIDEOUS shoe shop in the world. I left it complaining of nausea - I don't think the sales assistant was too pleased. Despite not being able to speak English, I reckon she could probably read my body language pretty well..
I found a gorgeous blue dress in Pull & Bear, but you know it's never a good sign when a dress costs half the money you own in the world... I decided to leave it alone, thinking I probably would regret it more when I couldn't buy food.
We met with Nicole and found extreme enjoyment in Fox Home store, until getting told off for taking pictures. Lame. I love all the beds and sofa's and kitchen equipment and colour coordinated towels. It satisfies my slightly OCD side.

I'm wearing my Primark maxi - one of the only Primark items I own, excluding slippers and underwear - and I love it to bits. I'm not so much of a floral queen, so subtle clusters of flowers on a sleek, black dress  floats my boat. Teamed up with my H&M denim shirt and Topshop brown belt, I'm more than satisfied.
I have no idea where I got this necklace! I really like it, but I know I wouldn't have bought it for myself, so it must have been a gift. I just don't know who from! I'm sorry if it's you, but OWN UP if it was!!
My favourite lacey Jeepers Peepers sunglasses. Can't get enough of them.

We ended the day with dinner at Art DeCoco, an amazing chocolate restaurant. Funnily enough, I didn't actually have any chocolate...just ravioli.
Look how strange my fingers look without rings on them - can't get over it. I look naked. Naked.


Again, my sincerest apologies for my face/stance in the photos of me. I can't explain why I did this!
Goodnight all and each. Much love.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment