Monday, April 18, 2011

Style Crush No.3: Isabel Lucas


Actress, Isabel Lucas has been a style inspiration for me for an age and a half. She pulls of hippie-chic in a way I could only hope to, and always looks tanned, tall and beautiful.
I just love the latest two pictures (see very far down!) taken at Coachella Festival which took place in California this past weekend.
Most of these pictures aren't particularly recent, but a lot of Isabel's style seems to span over many seasons and cycles of different trends.

I'm glad simple shifts are making yet another comeback. I've seen them on many a beautiful person recently, and I can't help but be delighted. This is just the kind of style that suits my no-curves body type without making me look like a boy!
This now makes me sad that we have entered festival season and I am not attending a single festival this summer yet! Not even one here in Israel, after my plans to go to Boombamela festival in Eilat fell through. Sad face. Oh well, hopefully I'll get to go to some little festival when I'm back in England - maybe even perform a little like last year!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment