Friday, March 25, 2011

"It's A Lovely Day, Just Got Paid, Stack It Up, Be On My Way"


I just found these photos my sister, Ella, took when she came to visit me in Tel Aviv. Looking at them makes me miss it so much! And Ella!


- ME -
Checked shirt: (Ella's) Hollister
Dress & Belt: Topshop
Camera: Diana Mini from Urban Outfitters


- ELLA -
Jacket: (mine) Thrifted
Trousers & top: Topshop
Bag: Grandma's



Cute little vintage store I had found a month or so earlier, but never actually looked at properly. They had the most ridiculous pairs of old thick rimmed glasses. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any to suit me. But they all still had the lenses in anyway!



I fell in love with this real fur coat. It was in the 'unpriced' section. We all know what that means; it should probably just be called the 'unaffordable' section.


My rings :)
I love my rings: all 1 shekel, apart from the huge rose one.
Impossibly bad nail varnish though -  apologies for that.. I couldn't be bothered to repaint.



Ella's Scarf: huge piece of material bought from the vintage store.




Top: Asos
Trousers: Grip
Cardigan: (Ella's) American Apparel
Bag: Grandma's











Cardigan: Fox
Tee: Topshop
Shorts: Ella's PJs !!


It was such a perfect week. I wish she was back here!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment