Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dirty Diana


I don't really like surprises at all. There's only one time that I do like them, and that's when I don't know that it's going to happen. So, when my sister, Ella, came to visit me in Tel Aviv, bearing many much too early birthday presents, I was in agony trying to hide them from myself so that I didn't touch them.
Unfortunately, the wrapping wasn't expert, and so I could see the words "iana min" through the gap in the paper, and then justified that, as I already know what it is, and I will get infinite benefits from using it in Tel Aviv rather than the countryside (where I will be in a week or so), I should definitely open it.

So I did. And this is what it looks like. It's about the size of my hand. I've already managed to use up one roll of 35mm film on my friends. I've been wanting a film camera for such a long time: I got this one from British Heart Foundation for £9 last year but they stopped making the batteries because they were dangerous. Or something. So I can't use it :(


But I'm more than satisfied with my new Diana.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment