Thursday, June 17, 2010

Who I Think Should All Be Cast In "Superman: Man Of Steel"

Okay, so I have to think logical and not think that Zachary "Spock" Quinto could play the next Man Of Steel. He could, but he's Spock. He can't be both, because both of the films "Star Trek XII" and "Superman: Man Of Steel" are coming out in the same year. And obviously as it's a total reboot, Brandon Routh wont be back, eventhough I want him back. So now I've chosen who I can deffo see playing Superman and the rest of the cast members.


Superman (I think the role should go to the Smallville Superman, Tom Welling. Why should he not just get the role. I'm sure he'd love to do it. He should get a chance. For even just one film to see how he does.)

Lois Lane (I think that this role should go to Kate Beckinsale. She be perfect for the role of Lois Lane. Just picture her with glasses on. I it doesn't work for her, the studio could always just recast her in the next sequel.)

Lex Luthor (Seeing as the great Kevin Spacey will not be coming back as Lex Luthor. I guess the other actor that I think would be great for the role would be Billy Zane. Again, if he doesn't do well, the studio could always just recast him in the next sequel.)


Perry White (The actor that I would like to see playing Perry White is the great Martin Sheen. I think that he'd be excellent as The Daily Planet's Chief. Now this is me taking my casting to the extreme, because it'll never happen, but I would have him as my Perry White if it was my movie.)

Jimmy Olsen (He's a hard one to pick. I really had a hard time picking the young actor for this role. But when it all comes down to it, I would have to go with Josh Hutcherson.)

Now I have no idea who could play Brainiac, as no one knows how he will be shown in the film. He could either be shown as a computer, in alien form or even in human form (like in Smallville.)

No comments:

Post a Comment